ARRESTED IN MORAINE? YOU MAY GO TO THE MORAINE MAYOR’S COURT OR THE KETTERING MUNICIPAL COURT
If you are arrested in Moraine, Ohio on suspicion of an OVI (better known as “DUI” or drunk driving), your OVI case may be handled in the Moraine Mayor’s Court which is located at 4200 Dryden Road, Moraine, Ohio 45439. Your attorney will meet with a prosecuting attorney who represents the city at the Moraine City Building for purposes of plea negotiations. If your Moraine OVI case requires a motion to suppress, or if you request that the matter be set for trial, your case will be transferred to the Kettering Municipal Court for adjudication pursuant to Ohio law.
Charles Rowland regularly appears in both the Moraine Mayor’s Court and the Kettering Municipal Court representing the accused drunk driver. Let him use his skill and experience to fight your Moraine OVI case. Visit www.KetteringDUI.com for more information, or call 937-318-1DUI (318-1384). You can also get information on events affecting Moraine, Centerville, Kettering and Washington Township by following DaytonDUI on Twitter or become a fan of Dayton DUI/OVI defense on FACEBOOK.
- Arrested for DUI in Kettering? (daytondui.com)
- Miami Valley Municipal Court Finder (daytondui.com)
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs in Ohio (daytondui.com)
- Dayton DUI on YouTube (daytondui.com)
- Why Allowing Junk Science in the Courtroom is Hurting Our System (daytondui.com)
- Springfield Ohio DUI Information (daytondui.com)