Kettering, along with many other jurisdictions, will be employing increased patrols and have announced a “crackdown” from 8 p.m. until 2 a.m. tonight. At DaytonDUI we provide a 24 hour DUI Hotline for people with questions regarding a Kettering OVI arrest. We also provide a free text alert service which you can access on our blog’s homepage. Please stay safe and designate a sober driver.
DUI attorney Charles M. Rowland II dedicates his practice to defending the accused drunk driver in Fairborn, Dayton, Springfield, Kettering, Vandalia, Xenia, Miamisburg, Springboro, Huber Heights, Oakwood, Beavercreek, Centerville and throughout Ohio. He has the credentials and the experience to win your case and has made himself the Miami Valley’s choice for DUI defense. Contact Charles Rowland by phone at 937-318-1DUI (937-318-1384), 937-879-9542, or toll-free at 1-888-ROWLAND (888-769-5263). For after-hours help contact our 24/7 DUI HOTLINE at 937-776-2671. For information about Dayton DUI sent directly to your mobile device, text DaytonDUI (one word) to 50500. Follow DaytonDUI on Twitter @DaytonDUI or Get Twitter updates via SMS by texting DaytonDUI to 40404. DaytonDUI is also available on Facebook and on the DaytonDUI channel on YouTube. You can also email Charles Rowland at: CharlesRowland@DaytonDUI.com or write to us at 2190 Gateway Dr., Fairborn, Ohio 45324.
- Arrested for OVI in Centerville, Ohio? (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for DUI in Kettering? (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for DUI in Xenia or Bellbrook? (daytondui.com)
- The Drunken Monkey Theory (daytondui.com)
- Ohio DUI Blood Testing: Hemolysis (daytondui.com)
- Driving Under the Influence of ADD/ADHD (daytondui.com)
- DUI Video Explains Ohio State Highway Patrol Procedures (daytondui.com)