Does Huber Heights, Ohio Have It’s Own Municipal Court?
If you are arrested for misdemeanor DUI / OVI in Huber Heights your case will be heard in the Montgomery County Municipal Court, Eastern Division (formerly the Montgomery County Area II Court). Many refer to Area II as the Huber Heights Municipal Court, but the court’s jurisdiction is larger, covering regions in north-east Montgomery County including the city of Riverside, Ohio. The Montgomery County Area Two Court is located at 6111 Taylorsville Rd., Huber Heights, OH 45424-2951. You can contact the court’s Traffic/Criminal Division at (937) 496-7231, the Civil Division at (937) 225-5824 and you can fax information to (937) 496-7236.
Charles M. Rowland II appears regularly in the Montgomery County Area Two Court (Huber Heights Municipal Court) and has established a Huber Heights DUI information page at www.HuberHeightsDUI.com. If you need an aggressive and experienced Huber Heights DUI lawyer, contact Charles M. Rowland II at 937-318-1DUI (318-1384) today.
- Springfield Ohio DUI Information (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for DUI in Dayton, Ohio? (daytondui.com)
- Unintended Consequences of an Ohio DUI Charge (daytondui.com)
- Aggravated Vehicular Assault and Vehicular Assault; R.C. 2903.08 (daytondui.com)
- Fairborn Municipal Court; contact information (daytondui.com)