If you have been arrested for OVI in Fairborn, Bath Township, Beavercreek or Beavercreek Township, your misdemeanor OVI case will be heard in the Fairborn Municipal Court. If you need to find information about a case in the Fairborn Municipal Court you can search HERE for case information or visit the court’s web site HERE. Charles M. Rowland II has represented the accused drunk driver in the Fairborn Municipal Court for over fifteen years. Charles Rowland dedicates his practice to OVI law and has some of the most impressive credentials for OVI attorneys in the state of Ohio. If you find yourself in need of criminal representation in the Fairborn Municipal Court, contact Fairborn DUI Attorney Charles M. Rowland II today! You can reach Charles Rowland at 937-318-1DUI (318-1384), 1-888-ROWLAND (888-769-5263), or 24/7 on the after-hours DUI Hotline at 937-776-2671, by texting DaytonDUI (one word) to 50500 or by visiting www.FairbornDUI.com, or www.BeavercreekDUI.com.
- Arrested for DUI in Beavercreek, Ohio? (daytondui.com)
- Greene County Courts (An Overview) (daytondui.com)
- Arrested For OVI in Miamisburg? West Carrollton? Miami Township? (daytondui.com)
- Enon Mayor’s Court (daytondui.com)
- Ohio State Highway Patrol Participates in the Six-State Trooper Project (daytondui.com)
- Ohio Commercial Driver Law: An Overview (daytondui.com)