The Ohio State Highway Patrol will be conducting an OVI sobriety checkpoint tonight (October 22, 2011) in Allen County along Rt. 81. The checkpoint will be from 9 p.m. to midnight. Saturation patrols will be conducted in conjunction with the checkpoints.
If you are arrested for OVI in Lima or anywhere in Allen County, Ohio, your misdemeanor drunk driving case will be heard in the Lima Municipal Court. The Lima Municipal Court is located at 109 N. Union St. in downtown Lima, Ohio and maintains the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday [directions HERE]. The judges who will hear your case are the honorable William G. Lauber or the honorable Richard A. Workman. To find out information about a specific case before the court you can access public information HERE. You can reach the court at the following telephone numbers:
- Civil Division:(419) 221-5275
- Civil Division Fax:(419) 998-5517
- Criminal/Traffic Divisions:(419) 221-5275
- Criminal/Traffic Divisions Fax:(419) 998-5526
- Probation Fax:(419) 998-5537 .
- City Prosecutor (419) 221-5234
- Public Defender (419) 221-5220
The Lima Municipal Court’s jurisdiction includes the cities of Lima and Delphos and the villages of Beaverdam, Bluffton, Cairo, Elida, Fort Shawnee, Harrod, Lafayette, and Spencerville. You can access information about Allen County, Ohio via its web site HERE. For news in and around Lima check out LimaOhio.com.
My connection to Lima and Allen County runs deep. I attended Ohio Northern University and cut my teeth at the Lima City Prosecutor’s Mediation Services. I still get a thrill walking into the Lima Municipal Court as an experienced attorney. It’s like coming home. If you have been accused of drunk driving in Lima, Ohio, please contact me for a free consultation right away. Contact Charles Rowland by phone at 937-318-1DUI (937-318-1384), 937-879-9542, or toll-free at 1-888-ROWLAND (1-888-769-5263). For after-hours help contact our 24/7 DUI HOTLINE at 937-776-2671. Immediate help is available by filling out the CONTACT form on any of these pages. For information about Dayton DUI sent directly to your mobile device, text DaytonDUI (one word) to 50500. Follow DaytonDUI on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/DaytonDUI or Get Twitterupdates via SMS by texting follow DaytonDUI to 40404. DaytonDUI is also available on Facebook and you can access updates by becoming a fan of Dayton DUI/OVI Defense. You can also email Charles Rowland at: CharlesRowland@DaytonDUI.com or write to us at 2190 Gateway Dr., Fairborn, Ohio 45324.
Original story HERE.
- DaytonDUI Provides Free Text Alert Service (Sign Up!) (daytondui.com)
- Middletown Municipal Court (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for DUI in Kettering? (daytondui.com)
- Springfield, Clark County DUI / OVI Case Look-Up (daytondui.com)
- H.B. 86 Brings Changes To Ohio’s OVI Law (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for DUI in Dayton, Ohio? (daytondui.com)