If you find yourself in need of a qualified DUI/OVI attorney in the Miami Valley due to an OVI arrest over this Thanksgiving weekend, please contact Charles M. Rowland II at (937) 318-1DUI (1384). We work hard to bring you the best information on Ohio's tough drunk driving laws. If this is your first visit to the Ohio DUI/OVI Blog consider starting your search for an attorney by reading the following articles. We offer a free consultation and a 24-hour DUI Hot-line at 937-776-2671.
- How to Hire a DUI Attorney
- Unintended Consequences of a DUI
- About Chalres Rowland
- Contact Charles Rowland
- Miami Valley Municipal Court Finder
You can also find specific information on local courts, juvenile/underage DUI laws, Commercial Drivers License (Truck driver) Issues, Ohio drunk driving law updates, boating DUI issues, driver's license issues, military DUI issues, driving under the influence of drugs, traffic law issues, obtaining driving privileges, and felony offense information. We have also tried to provide some great information on how we will fight your case and get your life back.
Thank you for visiting our site and remember, "ALL I DO IS DUI DEFENSE."
- DUI Video Explains Ohio State Highway Patrol Procedures (daytondui.com)
- MADD Calls For No Refusal Weekends and Interlock Devices (daytondui.com)
- Driving Under the Influence of ADD/ADHD (daytondui.com)
- Blood Contamination & Candida Albicans (daytondui.com)
- The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test is Biased Against Women (daytondui.com)
- Ohio DUI Blood Testing: Hemolysis (daytondui.com)