If you find yourself in an abusive relationship, GET OUT! Call 911! Call a friend! Call anyone who will help you! Do whatever it takes to get away from your abuser. Domestic violence is a crime that destroys families today and perpetuates itself in the future. The links below give you resources that can help you every step of the way. The criminal justice system and divorce courts can help. The judicial system accommodates the victim of abuse by issuing temporary or permanent protection orders and by issuing various orders that remain in effect during the pendency of your case. You may be entitled to a temporary order of spousal support and/or child support. Your attorney can advise you as to nature and effect of these orders.
Domestic Violence Resources
- Ohio Domestic Violence Network
- Ohio Domestic Violence Shelters and Hotlines
- Ohio Domestic Violence Resources
- Crime Victim's Compensation
- ACTION OHIO Coalition for Battered Women
- Ohio Domestic Violence Shelters
- Family Violence Prevention Center of Greene County
- Ohio Coalition on Sexual Assault
Contact Charles M. Rowland II at (937) 318-1384 to schedule a free consultation about your case today. Mr. Rowland is past-president of the Greene County Bar Association and has written the book on Civil Litigation in Ohio. He has served on the Beavercreek School Board and as President of TCN-BHS, Greene County’s Mental Health/Drug & Alcohol treatment provider. He is a 2005 Fellow to the Ohio State Bar Foundation and is the only Greene County Attorneys who have been selected to the American Bar Association Foundation. Charles M. Rowland II and his team of divorce attorneys, financial analysts, detectives and litigation experts can help you through a simple dissolution or complex divorce litigation. When there is so much on the line, call someone with the credentials to win your case. 1-888-ROWLAND.
- Verbal and Emotional Abuse (Reblogged from Carolyn Hennecy) (mybodymyself.wordpress.com)
- Dating Violence Common Among Teens (education.com)
- VAWA: Standing up for all women (thehill.com)
- Partners in Prevention Offers Online Resources to Help Domestic Violence and Abuse Survivors (prweb.com)