If you have been arrested for OVI in Springfield, Ohio, your misdemeanor OVI case will be heard in the Clark County Municipal Court. If you need to find information about a case in the Clark County Municipal Court you can search HERE for case information/case look-up, or visit the court’s web site HERE.
Charles M. Rowland II has represented the accused drunk driver in Springfield and the Clark County Municipal Court since 1995. Charles Rowland dedicates his practice to OVI law and has some of the most impressive credentials for OVI attorneys in the state of Ohio. If you find yourself in need of criminal representation in the Clark County Municipal Court, contact Springfield DUI Attorney Charles M. Rowland II today!
You can reach Charles Rowland at 937-318-1DUI (318-1384), 1-888-ROWLAND (888-769-5263), or 24/7 on the after-hours DUI Hotline at 937-776-2671, by texting DaytonDUI (one word) to 50500 or by visiting www.DaytonDUI.com, www.SpringfieldDUI.com or www.ClarkCountyDUI.com.
- Springfield, Clark County Municipal Court Case Look-up (daytondui.com)
- Fairborn Municipal Court, case look-up (daytondui.com)
- Dayton Ohio DUI Defense: Where Do You Practice? (daytondui.com)
- DaytonDUI Provides Free Text Alert Service (Sign Up!) (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for DUI in Beavercreek, Ohio? (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for DUI in Kettering? (daytondui.com)