If you have been arrested for OVI in Springfield, Ohio, your misdemeanor OVI case will be heard in the Clark County Municipal Court. If you need to find information about a case in the Clark County Municipal Court you can search HERE for case information/case look-up, or visit the court’s web site HERE.
Charles M. Rowland II has represented the accused drunk driver in Springfield and the Clark County Municipal Court for over fifteen years. Charles Rowland dedicates his practice to OVI law and has some of the most impressive credentials for OVI attorneys in the state of Ohio. If you find yourself in need of criminal representation in the Clark County Municipal Court, contact Springfield DUI Attorney Charles M. Rowland II today!
You can reach Charles Rowland at 937-318-1DUI (318-1384), 1-888-ROWLAND (888-769-5263), or 24/7 on the after-hours DUI Hotline at 937-776-2671, by texting DaytonDUI (one word) to 50500 or by visiting www.DaytonDUI.com.
- Fairborn Municipal Court, case look-up (daytondui.com)
- Reasonable Articulable Suspicion & Illegal Police Stops (daytondui.com)
- Miami Valley Municipal Court Finder (daytondui.com)
- Springfield Ohio DUI Information (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for DUI in Kettering? (daytondui.com)