If you have been arrested for OVI in Fairborn, Bath Township, Beavercreek or Beavercreek Township, your misdemeanor OVI case will be heard in the Beavercreek/Fairborn Municipal Court, 1148 Kauffman Ave. in Fairborn, Ohio. If you need to find information about a case in the Fairborn Municipal Court you can search HERE for case information or visit the court's web site HERE.
Charles M. Rowland II, a life-long resident of Beavercreek, has represented the accused drunk driver in the Fairborn Municipal Court for over fifteen years. Charles Rowland dedicates his practice to OVI law and has some of the most impressive credentials for OVI attorneys in the state of Ohio. If you find yourself in need of criminal representation in the Fairborn Municipal Court, contact Fairborn DUI Attorney Charles M. Rowland II today! You can reach Charles Rowland at 937-318-1DUI (318-1384), 1-888-ROWLAND (888-769-5263), or 24/7 on the after-hours DUI Hotline at 937-776-2671, by texting DaytonDUI (one word) to 50500 or by visiting www.FairbornDUI.com, or www.BeavercreekDUI.com.
- Fairborn Municipal Court, case look-up (daytondui.com)
- Arrested at Wright-Patterson AFB? (daytondui.com)
- Admissibility of the Standardized Field Sobriety Tests (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for DUI in Xenia or Bellbrook? (daytondui.com)
- Greene County Courts (An Overview) (daytondui.com)