If you are arrested for OVI (drunk driving) in Fairborn, your misdemeanor OVI case will be heard at the Fairborn Municipal Court.
The Fairborn Municipal Court is located at 1148 Kauffman Ave., Fairborn, Ohio 45324. The Honorable Beth Root presides over the jurisdictions of Fairborn, Bath Township, Beavercreek and Beavercreek Township. The court is open from 7:30 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday and can be reached by calling (937) 754-3040 or on the web HERE. Charles M. Rowland II, regularly appears in the Fairborn Municipal Court and can aggressively represent your Fairborn or Beavercreek DUI/OVI case. Contact Charles M. Rowland II at 937-318-1DUI or 1-888-ROWLAND. You can find out more about the Fairborn Municipal Court by visiting www.FairbornDUI.com or www.BeavercreekDUI.com.
- Fairborn DUI Law: How To Find Case Information In The Fairborn Municipal Court (daytondui.com)
- Greene County Courts (An Overview) (daytondui.com)
- Arrested For OVI in Miamisburg? West Carrollton? Miami Township? (daytondui.com)
- DUI in Dayton, Ohio? Your Case Will Be Heard In The Dayton Municipal Court (daytondui.com)
- Ohio DUI Law: Another Jurisdiction Dumps the Intoxilyzer 8000 (daytondui.com)
- Enon Mayor's Court (daytondui.com)
- Why Was I Charged With Two OVI Offenses? (daytondui.com)
- Ohio Commercial Driver Law: An Overview (daytondui.com)