If you are arrested for DUI/OVI in Greene County, Ohio you will appear in one of the following courts.
- Greene County Court of Common Pleas: The Greene County Court of Common Pleas is located at 45 N. Detroit St., Xenia, Ohio 45385 in the historic Greene County Courthouse. The Court is responsible for felony level offenses (including felony level OVI offenses, Aggravated Vehicular Homicide and Aggravated Vehicular Assault cases) arising in Greene County, Ohio. The Greene County Court of Common Pleas is presided over by the Honorable Stephen A. Wolaver (937) 562-5218, and the Honorable Michael A. Buckwalter (937) 562-5217. For information about a specific Greene County Common Pleas case, contact the Clerk of Courts at (937) 562-5290. Greene County maintain two jail facilities, the Greene County Jail located at 77 East Market Street, Xenia, Ohio 45385, (937) 562-4840 and the Greene County Adult Detention Center, 2295 Greeneway Blvd., Xenia, Ohio 45385, (937) 562-5840.
- O.V.U.A.C. (Operating a vehicle after underage consumption) and Juvenile OVI offenses are heard in the Greene County Juvenile Court, 2100 Greeneway Blvd., Xenia, Ohio 45385, (937) 562-4000. The judge of the Greene County Juvenile Court is the Honorable Robert H. Hutcheson. The Juvenile Detention Center is part of the Greene County Juvenile Court Complex, the west wing of the building, located at 2100 Greene Way Blvd., Xenia, Ohio 45385.
- The Fairborn Municipal Court, located at at 1148 Kauffman Ave., Fairborn, Ohio 45324, maintains a copy of its fee schedule on its web site. The Fairborn Municipal Court serves Fairborn, Bath Township, Beavercreek and Beavercreek Township. The court conducts preliminary hearings in felony cases, handles traffic and non-traffic misdemeanors, and civil cases where the money in dispute does not exceed $15,000. The Greene County Common Pleas Court (Xenia) handles felony criminal cases. You can contact the Fairborn Municipal Court at; (937) 754-3040 or by fax at (937) 879-4422. The presiding Judge of the Fairborn Municipal Court is Beth W. Root who became judge of the Fairborn/Beavercreek Municipal Court in January 2008.Fairborn/Beavercreek Municipal Court.
- The Xenia Municipal Court is located on the second floor of Xenia City Hall, 101 N. Detroit Street. The XMC Probation Department is located at 64 E. Main St.Xenia Municipal Court. Hours are 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Hours are 7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. on Thursdays and Fridays. You can contact the Xenia Municipal Court at (937) 376-7290. The Xenia Municipal Court has jurisdiction for the cities of Xenia and Bellbrook; the villages of Yellow Springs, Cedarville, Jamestown, Spring Valley, and Bowersville; and the townships of Sugarcreek, Xenia, Cedarville, New Jasper, Silvercreek, Ceasarcreek, Miami, Jefferson, Ross, and Spring Valley. The Court’s jurisdiction also includes four college campuses: Central State University, Wilberforce University, Cedarville College, and Antioch College. Law enforcement agencies located within the jurisdiction of the court include: Bellbrook Police Department; Cedarville Police Department; Central State University Police Department; Greene County Animal Control; Greene County Sheriff’s Office; Greene County Parks District; Jamestown Police Department; Ohio Department of Parks and Natural Resources; Ohio Department of Wildlife; Ohio State Highway Patrol; Sugarcreek Township Police Department; Wilberforce University Police Department; Xenia Police Division; and Yellow Springs Police Department.
- The Yellow Springs Mayor’s Court hears misdemeanor offenses that occur in the jurisdiction of the Yellow Springs Police Department. The Yellow Springs Mayor’s Court is held in the Byron Community Center, located at 100 Dayton Street just adjacent to downtown Yellow Springs. The Byron Community Center also houses the Yellow Springs Police Department, which can be reached at: Non-Emergency: (937) 767-7206 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For inquiries regarding court appearances, fine and costs amounts, court procedures and other court matters, you may call the Clerk of Court’s office at (937) 767-3400. If you wish, you may remove your case from the Yellow Springs Mayor’s Court to the jurisdiction of the Xenia Municipal Court located at 101 N. Detroit St., Xenia, Ohio. Removal is a decision that should be made only after a complete consultation with an attorney familiar with the Yellow Springs Mayor’s Court and the Xenia Municipal Court.
Contact Charles Rowland by phone at 937-318-1DUI (937-318-1384), 937-879-9542, or toll-free at 1-888-ROWLAND (1-888-769-5263). For after-hours help contact our 24/7 DUI HOTLINE at 937-776-2671. Immediate help is available by filling out the CONTACT form on any of these pages. For information about Dayton DUI sent directly to your mobile device, text DaytonDUI (one word) to 50500. Follow DaytonDUI on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/DaytonDUI or Get Twitterupdates via SMS by texting follow DaytonDUI to 40404. DaytonDUI is also available on Facebook and you can access updates by becoming a fan of Dayton DUI/OVI Defense. You can also email Charles Rowland at: CharlesRowland@DaytonDUI.com or write to us at 2190 Gateway Dr., Fairborn, Ohio 45324.
- Greene County, Ohio Law Enforcement Agencies (with links) (daytondui.com)
- Beavercreek DUI Attorney (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for DUI in Beavercreek, Ohio? (daytondui.com)
- Warren County Ohio Courts (An Overview) (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for OVI in Springfield, Ohio? (daytondui.com)