One of the most beautiful buildings in Ohio is the Miami County Courthouse, home of the Miami County Municipal Court [link]. The court is located on Main St., in downtown Troy, Ohio (address mail to "Courthouse") and is open from 8am to 4pm Monday through Friday. The Judges of the Miami Municipal Court are the honorable Elizabeth Gutmann and Gary Nasal. The court allows the public to access cases [look up cases here] for review and provides court rules [link] and information on various court programs. If you are arrested for misdemeanor OVI anywhere in Miami County, your case will be heard in this building.
Contact the court by phone at (937) 440-3910. The Miami County Jail is 201 West Main Street, Troy, OH 45373 and can be reached by phone at (937) 440-3961. Should you have reason to speak with the Miami County Prosecuting Attorney, Prosecuting Attorney Gary Nasal's Office can be reached at (937) 440-5960.
Ohio DUI attorney Charles M. Rowland II dedicates his practice to defending the accused drunk driver. He has the credentials and the experience to win your case and has made himself the Miami Valley’s choice for DUI defense. If you are looking for a Piqua, Troy or Tipp City DUI attorney, contact Charles Rowland by phone at 937-318-1DUI (937-318-1384), 937-879-9542, or toll-free at 1-888-ROWLAND (888-769-5263). For after-hours help contact our 24/7 DUI HOTLINE at 937-776-2671. For information about Dayton DUI sent directly to your mobile device, text DaytonDUI (one word) to 50500. Follow DaytonDUI on Twitter @DaytonDUI or Get Twitter updates via SMS by texting DaytonDUI to 40404. DaytonDUI is also available on Facebook, www.facebook.com/daytondui and on the DaytonDUI channel on YouTube. You can also email Charles Rowland at: CharlesRowland@DaytonDUI.com or write to us at 2190 Gateway Dr., Fairborn, Ohio 45324.
- Miami Valley Municipal Court Finder (daytondui.com)
- Fairborn Municipal Court, case look-up (daytondui.com)
- Dayton Ohio DUI Defense: Where Do You Practice? (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for DUI in Kettering? (daytondui.com)
- DaytonDUI Provides Free Text Alert Service (Sign Up!) (daytondui.com)
- Ohio DUI Law Update: Appellate Court Upholds Intoxilyzer 8000 (daytondui.com)
- Enon Mayor's Court (daytondui.com)
- OVI in the Franklin Municipal Court (Warren County) (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for OVI in Vandalia? (daytondui.com)