Several courts serve Warren County, Ohio. Frequently, we encounter questions about where a Warren County DUI case will be heard. Here is an overview of all of the Warren County, Ohio courts complete with links and other important information.
- Warren County Common Pleas Court (hearing all felony offenses in Warren County) located at 500 Justice Drive, Lebanon, Ohio 45036. The Court operates Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and can be reached at the following telephone numbers (513) 695-1346 [Lebanon number], (513) 261-1346 [Middletown/Franklin number], (513) 925-1346 [Cincinnati number] and (937) 425-1346 [Dayton number]. The Juvenile and Common Pleas Courts are served by the Warren County Clerk of Courts
- Warren County Juvenile Court (hearing all cases brought against persons deemed to be juveniles under Ohio law) located at 570 Justice Drive, Lebanon, Ohio 45036. You can contact the Court at (513) 695-1160 and the Juvenile Detention Facility at (513) 695-1392. The Juvenile and Common Pleas Courts are served by the Warren County Clerk of Courts
- Located at 550 Justice Drive, Lebanon, Ohio 45036, the Warren County Court has jurisdiction over misdemeanor offenses (including misdemeanor DUI's) arising in the following villages: Harveysburg, Maineville, Morrow, South Lebanon, Springboro and Waynesville, along with the following townships: Clearcreek, Hamilton, Harlan, Massie, Salem, Union, Washington and Wayne. Note, however, that the city of Springboro operates the Springboro Mayor's Court which is discussed below. The Warren County Court is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. excluding holidays and can be reached at (513) 695-1370. Your Warren County Court DUI will be heard by the Honorable Donald E. Oda II or the Honorable Joseph W. Kirby.
- The Lebanon Municipal Court handles cases arising in Lebanon or Turtlecreek Township. The Lebanon Municipal Court is located at 50 South Broadway in downtown Lebanon across the street from the Golden Lamb restaurant. The Court is presided over by Judge Mark R. Brogen. To reach the court, please call (513) 933-7210 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. To look up cases in the Lebanon Municipal Court please go HERE and to access daily docket information please visit HERE.
- The Franklin Municipal Court serves the communities of Franklin and Carlisle. The Court is located in downtown Franklin at One Benjamin Franklin Way, at the corner of Riley and Fourth Street. Contact the Court at (937) 746-2858. Since 2006, the presiding Judge of the Franklin Municipal Court is the Honorable Rupert E. Ruppert. The hours of the court are as follows: Monday (8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.), Tuesday (8:30 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.), Wednesday (8:30 a.m. until Noon), Thursday and Friday (8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.).
- If you were cited or the incident happened in the city of Mason or Deerfield Township, your case will be in Mason Municipal Court. You will appear before Judge D. Andrew Batsche at 5950 Mason-Montgomery Road, Mason, Ohio 45040. You can reach the court at (513) 398-7901. The Court operates between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The Court allow On-Line Payments and access to Public Records/Case Look-Up.
- Located primarily in Butler County, the jurisdiction of the Middletown Municipal Court does extend into Warren County. If you are arrested for DUI in Middletown, Trenton, Madison Township or Lemon Township your misdemeanor DUI case will be heard in the Middletown Municipal Court. The court is located at One Donham Plaza in downtown Middletown and can be reached by telephone at (513) 425-7766. The court is presided over by the Honorable Mark W. Wall.
- If you have a case in the Springboro Mayor’s Court you can find assistance by calling (937) 748-4367. The Sprinboro Mayor’s Court is located at 329 West Central Avenue, Springboro, Ohio 45066. The Magistrate who will hear your case is the Honorable Jeffrey T. Kirby. The Clerk of Court is Linda Volpe and she can be reached at (937) 748-9782, Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M. Any other information that you need can be found on the Springboro government website [HERE] and by accessing their convenient A to Z directory.
If you have questions regarding the information provided above, please contact Charles M. Rowland II by phone at 937-318-1DUI (937-318-1384), 937-879-9542, or toll-free at 1-888-ROWLAND (1-888-769-5263).For after-hours help contact our 24/7 DUI HOTLINE at 937-776-2671. Immediate help is available by filling out the CONTACT form on any of these pages. For information about Dayton DUI sent directly to your mobile device, text DaytonDUI (one word) to 50500. Follow DaytonDUI on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/DaytonDUI or Get Twitterupdates via SMS by texting follow DaytonDUI to 40404. DaytonDUI is also available on Facebook and you can access updates by becoming a fan of Dayton DUI/OVI Defense. You can also email Charles Rowland at: CharlesRowland@DaytonDUI.com or write to us at 2190 Gateway Dr., Fairborn, Ohio 45324
Related articles (Photo credit: OZinOH)
- The Lebanon Municipal Court (daytondui.com)
- The Champaign County Municipal Court (daytondui.com)
- Clark County Municipal Court (Information and Links) (daytondui.com)
- DUI Defense in McArthur and Vinton County, Ohio (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for OVI in Springfield, Ohio? (daytondui.com)