The Marysville Post of the Ohio State Highway Patrol has announced a law enforcement initiative that will have more troopers patrolling along the U.S. 33 corridor. Beginning Wednesday and running through Sunday, Troopers and other law enforcement will perform traffic stops along U.S. 33 with the goal of reducing crashes, deterring criminal activity and increasing use of seat belts throughout the corridor. Troopers will focus on apprehending impaired drivers, detecting criminal activity, seat belt compliance, distracted drivers and commercial vehicle violations. According to the Post, increased vigilance is necessary due to increased drug trafficking and criminal activity on U.S. 33 along with high incidences of crashes caused by motorists operating from the Indian Lake Region to the Ohio and West Virginia border. If you routinely use this stretch of road be prepared for the increase in enforcement.
DUI attorney Charles M. Rowland II dedicates his practice to defending the accused drunk driver throughout Ohio. He has the credentials and the experience to win your case and has made himself the Miami Valley’s choice for DUI defense. Contact Charles Rowland by phone at 937-318-1DUI (937-318-1384), 937-879-9542, or toll-free at 1-888-ROWLAND (888-769-5263). For after-hours help contact our 24/7 DUI HOTLINE at 937-776-2671. For information about Dayton DUI sent directly to your mobile device, text DaytonDUI (one word) to 50500. Follow DaytonDUI on Twitter @DaytonDUI or Get Twitter updates via SMS by texting DaytonDUI to 40404. DaytonDUI is also available on Facebook and on the DaytonDUI channel on YouTube. You can also email Charles Rowland at: CharlesRowland@DaytonDUI.com or write to us at 2190 Gateway Dr., Fairborn, Ohio 45324.
Original article Springfield New Sun HERE.
- DUI Video Explains Ohio State Highway Patrol Procedures (daytondui.com)
- MADD Calls For No Refusal Weekends and Interlock Devices (daytondui.com)
- Ohio DUI Blood Testing: Hemolysis (daytondui.com)
- The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test is Biased Against Women (daytondui.com)
- Are the Standardized Field Sobriety Tests Fair to Fatter People? (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for DUI in Xenia or Bellbrook? (daytondui.com)
- Driving Under the Influence of ADD/ADHD (daytondui.com)
- Top 10 Rules For Dealing With The Ohio BMV (daytondui.com)