If you are arrested for misdemeanor DUI / OVI in Huber Heights your case will be heard in the Montgomery County Municipal Court, Eastern Division. Many refer to this as the Huber Heights Municipal Court, but the court’s jurisdiction is larger, covering regions in north-east Montgomery County including the city of Riverside, Ohio. The Montgomery County Municipal Court is located at 6111 Taylorsville Rd.,Huber Heights, OH 45424-2951. You can contact the court’s Traffic/Criminal Division at (937) 496-7231, the Civil Division at (937) 225-5824 and you can fax information to (937) 496-7236.
Charles M. Rowland II appears regularly in the Montgomery County Municipal Court (Huber Heights Municipal Court) and has established a Huber Heights DUIinformation page at www.HuberHeightsDUI.com. If you need an aggressive and experienced Huber Heights DUI lawyer, contact Charles M. Rowland II at 937-318-1DUI (318-1384) today.
- Arrested For OVI in Miamisburg? West Carrollton? Miami Township? (daytondui.com)
- Ohio Commercial Driver Law: An Overview (daytondui.com)
- Admissibility of the Standardized Field Sobriety Tests - Statutory Rules (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for OVI in Springfield, Ohio? (daytondui.com)
- Montgomery County Municipal Court (by Dayton DUI) (daytondui.com)
- Showing Proof of Insurance (by DaytonDUI) (daytondui.com)
- Arrested at Wright-Patterson AFB? (daytondui.com)