www.DaytonDUI.com respects and protects your privacy. Our site is a safe environment for anyone who visits. We are committed to providing you the best possible online service and experience as well as the best products.
The purpose of this policy statement is to fully share with you a complete description of what we collect, how we use that information, and how you can access or correct your information.
What information does DaytonDUI.com collect and how is it used?
When you visit the www.DaytonDUI.com site, we collect some basic information that does not identify individual users. This includes which pages are visited and any feedback from our visitors. We then aggregate this information with other pieces of information to improve our site and make your experience on the site as valuable and efficient as possible.
On some pages, you may contact us or register to receive information. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Which court you are going to
- Your court date
- Whether you took the test
- Your test results
- Whether this is your first offense
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when requesting information only to send you that information and to use it internally for statistical reasons. We do not share this information with outside parties.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Specifically Regarding Interest-Based Advertising
We abide by the Google recommendations for your privacy in regards to interest-based advertising.
- We do not run interest-based advertising campaigns that collect personally identifiable information (PII) including, but not limited to, email addresses, telephone numbers, and credit card numbers
- We do not correlate personally identifiable information with remarketing lists, cookies, or other anonymous identifiers
- When creating a remarketing list, we don't use any sensitive information about your site or app visitors, whether we collected it directly or associated it with a visitor, based on the visitor's profile or behavior on our site or app
- Restrictions on list creation may apply to both individual webpages and entire websites or apps
- Ad content may not imply knowledge of personally identifiable or sensitive information
- Google may include in-ads notice labels to disclose interest-based advertising to our users
- Google reserves the right to display to users which remarketing lists they're on, along with the corresponding domain name
- We do not modify or obscure these notices
- We may implement our own in-ads notice with written consent from Google, and the label must comply with relevant industry standards
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by sending us an e-mail with your name.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The Law Office of Charles M. Rowland II fully cooperates with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to release information about members who we believe are in violation of our content guidelines. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful.
The Law Office of Charles M. Rowland II wants you to be aware that when you click on links that take you to third-party Web sites, you will be subject to the third parties' privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, Dayton DUI cannot be responsible for the actions of third parties. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement whenever interacting with any Web site.
I welcome comments and questions. Please contact me at CharlesRowland@DaytonDUI.com."